For Healthy People, Healthy Carolinas Grantees
- Communications resources offer Healthy People, Healthy Carolinas grantees the opportunity to easily share their work and to maintain consistency with The Duke Endowment and fellow grantees.
In North Carolina and South Carolina
- Population Health Improvement Partners provides information about current initiatives, including Healthy People, Healthy Carolinas.
- Alliance for a Healthier South Carolina includes information about local efforts, case studies, maps and data reports.
In the United States and Abroad
- America’s Health Rankings provides annual state data and information on key health measures, including smoking, obesity and physical inactivity.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is one of the major operating components of the Department of Health and Human Services. The website includes a wealth of prevention information.
- Trust for America’s Health shares formation on a variety of issues and projects, and provides a story bank of what’s working in communities.
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement features case studies, white papers and presentations related to improving health care.
The materials below include published reports about projects funded by The Duke Endowment as well as reports commissioned by the Endowment.
Evaluating use of smartphones to encourage medication adherence for high blood pressure.