In South Carolina
- The Health Sciences South Carolina website contains information about the organization’s work in research, health initiatives and economic development. The HSSC strategic plan is also available for download.
- HSSC’s member websites contain a wealth of links and resources about their individual research efforts.
In the United States and Abroad
- “The Current Health and Future Well-Being of the American Research University” examines potential changes in the way American research universities currently operate. Six key findings in the report reinforce the efficacy of the HSSC model.
- A 2011 report from the American Hospital Association, “Hospitals and Care Systems of the Future,” identifies ten “must-do” strategies for the hospital field to implement.
- HealthIT.gov, the website for the Office of National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, contains information about electronic health records, best practices for using them and resources for implementation.